Saturday, August 26, 2006

Can He Be THAT Busy????

Oh, OK, so my life is busy (yawn)...or is he just lazy (hummmmm). I am surprised as well that I have not posted for a long, long time. But, nevertheless... I woke up this morning early to learn that my newest friend, Ernesto, may be coming for a visit...


The storm will likely be a Category 3 hurricane by mid-week because the conditions are so favorable...the water in the Gulf of Mexico is very warm, 85 degrees plus, and good fuel for a hurricane...

One of the things that has kept young Ernesto from growing up is his center of circulation, the Eye of the Storm, well, he's looking at us now!

So Wednesday could be the deciding day for me as to whether I stay in Biloxi, or be sent home. Stay Tuned, and check with this website every once in a while!

No comments: