Saturday, July 08, 2006

Catching Up

Well, it has been a busy week, or so, at Beach Woebegone...or woeisyoufornotbeinghere! And a lot has happened.
First, most of the fam came down for a visit for the 4th of July...

It seems we eat a lot when we are all here...but we also toured the devasted areas, like Pass Christian at ground zero for Hurricane Katrina...

And we visited Annie's Restaurant where we had eaten a big Sunday meal with the Coast Families back in July in Henderson Point across Bay St. Louis from, well, Bay St. Louis...

We also took Jameh to the pool at my new digs for his first swim, and boy did he get a charge out of it...we all did too.....

And, speaking of my new digs, on the 10th floor of the Legacy Towers (wahoooo), I can see beyond Ship Island 12 miles out....

I will do more on my new place later today (I kinda promise).:-)

Ok, tata for now.

No comments: