Sunday, June 04, 2006

Da Vinci Code

Well, it happened, I finally allowed myself to be subjected to the "Code". Diana and Danesh treated R and I to the movies last night at the Rave. I didn't have an issue with Tom H. as the lead as some did...I kinda like actors my own age. :-) But, then again, I haven't read the book (although my Catholic background and parochial school, and study of other religions as a Baha'i, already gave me a lot of history of the Catholic demonination). I was not spellbound by the movie. I thought there should have been more detail of the "Code" and less emphasis on the killing. I know it was not supposed to be a movie about spirituality, but it could have been a lot more. I think the producers cut down on some of the movie to do more in the studio and less on location. Too bad. It was a one-shot wonder for me. In regard to the Rave, I have had more comfortable airliner seats in Business and First ... sorry movie goers! Thanks D & D for the movie...I had a good time, really. Next time, my treat.:-) P.S.A. (Post Script All) Remind me to tell you about my trip to the Da Vinci museum in Milan some time.

1 comment:

Bilo said...

Nice job Tim!